Blogmas Day 6 and 7

04:50:00


Well, I knew we'd reach this sooner or later. I didn't do blogmas yesterday and I am very very sorry, but it was expected after my works christmas party. I know what you're thinking "Ashleigh, why did you not just plan ahead and schedule one" and the answer is because I'm not so smart, thats why.

Anyway, Friday night was my works christmas party and it was absolutely brilliant. I drank too much, danced a lot and laughed a lot and had some great chats with some great people so it was a really awesome night. I have also managed to some how get a lump/bruise on my head which hurts a lot and this is why you should never drink without being safe and thinking about what you're doing, if you are sensible then good for you (not that I can preach to the choir at all). Anyway it was super good and I wish I could go back to it! I spent yesterday however, feeling very sorry for myself and watching LOST for about 7 hours. If you've never watched lost, you are missing out because it is so good and Adam and I are obsessed with it. We watched so much of it yesterday we both had lost related dreams last night.

Today, I've managed to buy a few more christmas presents for Adam and my mum and so soon I'll be done! I'm so happy with how I've done this christmas, I usually don't have enough time or money to get people more than one (pretty pants) gift and so this year I've managed to get some great presents and I can't wait to give certain people their gifts.

I also only have a 3 day week this week, because Adam and I are off to London Thursday and Friday and going to the BBC music award and I am so excited I'm going to vom BECAUSE I GET TO SEE GEORGE EZRA AND CLEAN BANDIT AND I CAN'T COPE. So I will try to keep up the best I can, but please be patient with me xoxox.

I shall end this post with a selfie I took just as I was getting fairly tipsy whilst playing drinking games, which I was losing at fairly badly.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments