My life this month #9

04:48:00


November was a super good, but super hectic month. It is also a month that I didn't instagram a lot apparently, but hey ho what can you do! The first photo is from a night out that I had with all the people I work with, I was absolutely fine sticking to my wine but then I saw everyone else with nice cocktails and decided to try one. They had run out of vodka and they only spirit they had was gin? It was also a cocktail of gin, some sort of fruit liqueur, ice and fruits. So no mixers and gin, WHAT MADE ME DECIDE THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. It absolutely wasn't and I spent the next day paying for it (drinking is bad). I decided that as I had a bit of money left over I wanted to take myself and Adam out for dinner and I'm so glad that I did because look at that little face so happy and full of olives. I also had a super cute catch-up with my little frasmine in November, she's become an adult and gone off to uni and I miss her a lot so when she comes back we do cute things like drink costa and talk for 12 hours. Lastly, I obviously went to the Christmas market in Bury St Edmunds with my parents and Adam which was lovely and that is also the photo I use for blogmas (sneaky sneak).

I hope you had a good November and have an even better December. I'm not sure whether to start this from #1 in January because I'll feel weird if I don't even though I'm not at 12.You'll all find out by January!

You Might Also Like

0 comments