Blogmas Day 5.

04:57:00


Well its blogmas day 5 and I’m still posting daily and I think I deserve a pat on the back for that, as does anyone else who is still posting daily? Tonight is my works Christmas party and I think I’m probably more excited about getting ready than I am about the actual night itself, but hopefully that will change soon.

Usually when it comes to Christmas I’m really unorganized and just generally pants when it comes to buying a number of people gifts, I get myself in a stress and just give up really. So this year I actually started buying my presents before December, which although it sounds really obvious and you’re probably all thinking I’m being really stupid it’s something that I've never really considered. I've always loved buying presents for people though, especially people I care about. Whether it's expensive or home made, big or small I love presents because you can let a person know how much you care without actually having to use words. However, I've never been great at saving up or anything to do with money really, but as I've gotten older for obvious reasons I've learnt to be better with it and budget a lot more for things that I need and things that I want. This year I actually wanted to get people presents that they wanted and not just something they’d say thank you for because they felt they had to, which is why I budgeted a certain amount for each person.

It also depended on who I would actually be seeing, because unfortunately I have friends and family that I love dearly but if I’m not seeing you then you've not made the cut unfortunately. It sounds awful but it’s the harsh truth, me and my friends have this underlying rule that a lot of the time we won’t buy for each other because we’re poor which works out well because it means we can all just concentrate on the immediate people in our lives (not saying my pals aren't immediate in my life). So I've literally got countless lists just scattered all over the place of people, what they want, how much it is, how much I need etc. etc. I've hit a bit of a block in terms of presents though because unless people tell me every single thing they want, I’m not so good at the whole gift buying thing. But I am getting there slowly but surely!

How are you all at buying Christmas presents? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments