Blogmas day 15!

07:05:00

I’m back at work today after 4 days off, but only have about a week and a half left until I finish work for Christmas! If I’m honest I’m just excited for the time off to eat my weight in roast potatoes, because that is what the holiday season is all about. 

I think I've actually managed to finish all my Christmas shopping already which is insane to think about as I’m usually still buying for people a day before Christmas. I’m worried I haven’t got enough for people, but it’s obviously the thought that counts and that’s what I need to keep telling myself. I've also managed to get them all wrapped and I've done pretty well this year if I do say so myself! People always mock me because in the past my present wrapping skills are pretty poor: a fish could probably wrap a present better than me and they don’t even have hands. If you think I’m over exaggerating- I promise I’m not, but this year I really tried hard to wrap presents so that I wouldn't feel embarrassed to give them out and some of them still aren't great. However, some are actually pretty good! Maybe by this time next year I’ll be a superstar wrapper.


The decorations have finally gone up for our ‘heaven’ themed Christmas and they look amazing! I’m literally so in love with how they look, my step-dad and mum have done such a brilliant job with the decorations this year. I’m actually trying to persuade my mum to keep the fairy lights up (because we all know how obsessed I am) but it’s just nice to have something a bit different to everyone else and still have some elements the same. We still have lights and tinsel etc., but we don’t have a Christmas tree it’s just something a little bit different and I think it’s great and so cool. It feels so nice and cosy when you sit in the room surrounded by all the fairy lights, it’s really relaxing and now I basically want to do it to every room in every house I ever live in now.

Tonight is my last night of a class I've been going to for the last few weeks and I’m still undecided on how helpful it’s actually been. Some elements have been better than others and some have just been really common sense, but it’s been a great first step for me in getting the strength to get the help that I need and for that I am proud of myself in a way! So I’m interested to see where this now takes me.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Monday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments