Blogmas day 11 (and 13)

15:02:00


I know what you're all probably thinking and yes I know that 13 doesn't come after 11. I'm not quite that bad at maths! I was obviously in London for Thursday and Friday and so I've not really had any access to a laptop, and as I knew I wouldn't be doing much this weekend I thought I'd combine Thursday with today and then I'll do tomorrow and Friday together. I'm sorry if it's a bit confusing, but it does make sense in my head I promise!

So Adam and I woke up early Thursday morning and got in the car to drive to London, yes you heard me right; we drove into London. Why we decided this would be a good idea I have absolutely no idea, but it was an experience to say the least. We were obviously in London to go to the first ever BBC music awards, so we still had a few hours to kill before we needed to get ready and so had a bit of a mooch around London. I've been obsessed with trying five guys ever since I had heard there was one in Covent Garden, it just needed to happen. So when we saw it wasn't that busy we ran straight in and thank god we did because it was so so worth it! You definitely get what you pay for and I cannot wait to go back. We then went to have a look around Convent Garden and I fell in love with the Christmas tree because who couldn't?! It's bloody beautiful




 After a few hours of shopping we hurried back to our hotel to get ready for the music awards. I'll say now, this was the first ever BBC music awards and if they decided to do it again next year and you can get tickets; then go. It was one of the best experiences of my life so far, the music was amazing, the atmosphere was fabulous and the crowd was just full of really polite nice people apart from a couple of inconsiderate douche-bags. We were stood up and we were actually really close to the front of the stage which was insane, although we are both really short it was quite hard to see but there were big screens so the little people could see which was great. In all honesty though it was just an absolutely amazing experience that I'm so glad I was able to see for the first time.

The highlight for me was Coldplay, Clean Bandit, George Ezra, Catfish and the bottlemen and Will.I.am & Cody Wise. Coldplay started off and were so so stunning, they put the crowd in such a mental and up-beat mood and I genuinely want to see them again. Clean Bandit have been one of my favourite bands this year and so I was super stoked to see them and they were worth the wait, they are such an interesting mix of genre's and they were just as good live as they are in the music videos. George Ezra was just an absolute darling, which I thought he would be and I just love him so much! Catfish and the bottleman won an award (WOO BEST NEWCOMER) and me and Adam were cheering so loud for them because they deserved it 110% and Will.I.am and Codywise were fabulous; I've always been a huge fan of Will.I.am so when he was announced as an act I did a massive fistpump.
My phone died, but here are a few photos that I managed to get.






Today (Saturday) I've managed to get the rest of my wrapping for Christmas sorted and I MIGHT have possibly bought myself a Christmas present in the form of the Soap and Glory gift set... So there could be a post on that soon if your lucky!

Tomorrow I'll post about our last day in London! I hope you're having a good weekend xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments