Blogmas: Day 2

12:28:00


Well this is blogmas day 2 and it’s on time, so I’m doing well so far (I know it’s only day two, don’t take this away from me).

This weekend I went to the Bury St Edmunds Christmas market with my parents and Adam, it’s a huge market it that goes on over 4/5 days and has all local stalls, music, food and entertainment and so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to get into the Christmas spirit.
We were walking round for a good few hours and managed to see the majority at the stalls, which included me and my mum stopping at every single jewellery stall and having to pull ourselves away from the food stalls; my favourite was an amazing looking noodle bar which I didn't manage to get a photo of. The whole area smelled of mulled wine and all different sorts of foods, so it was the perfect way to start December off. My favourite thing had to be the mass of fairy lights; I have an OBSESSION with all things involving candles and fairy lights so I was in my element.












After we’d walked round for a few hours, we decided to stop in the local Starbucks. I had a caramel macchiato and shared a chocolate swirl with Adam (it tasted like brioche and it was absolutely bangin’) and then we made our way back to the car slowly looking at the rest of the stalls. So overall it was a super nice evening, I loved it a lot. I know this isn't blogmas as such as it isn't today, but I work during the week so what chance is there that something Christmassy and fun will happen?  












I hope you enjoyed hearing about my little market trip. Let me know if you’re going to one this year, or if you go to one every year! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments