A Christmas wishlist

12:00:00

I have so many posts planned that I'm finding it hard to actually figure out when to post them, which is an absolute first for me! It's growing closer and closer to Christmas and although I will over the moon with any gifts I am lucky enough to get, I thought I would do a wishlist of stuff I'd like to be able to buy myself for Christmas!


I think I've fallen head over feels for this cardigan, its from forever 21 and its to die for. I really love chunky knit wear and this cardigan would be perfect with any outfit in my mind, I might have to make a cheeky purchase for this sometime soon. Astrid and Miyu are an online jewellery website and they have some of the loveliest jewellery I have ever seen, for me the rings that they have are some of my absolute favorites. I'm quite fussy with jewellery, but I love everything they have to offer. I found this underwear set on new look recently, I've been becoming quite a big fan of new look recently as the price and quality of clothing they have to offer is brilliant. I was especially keen on the underwear they have, and then I found this little number. 

I love the idea of an overnight mask and I think origins would be perfect as they are fabulous with all things skincare, my skin can be occasionally problematic but I feel something fairly nourishing like this would be ideal. This Illamasqua palette is so swoon worthy that I just want to throw all of my money at it until I can finally own one (or twelve) it's got some absolutely stunning shade and I especially love the warm brown and the shimmery gold shades. Lastly, if you've followed me for some time you might realise that the last item was actually on my birthday wishlist! I can't tell if I prefer the camera in pink, white or blue but either way I think they are super cute and would be perfect to keep a scrapbook of some sort. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments