Blogmas Day 8

08:49:00


I can't believe how quick Christmas is coming round this year, it's insane! I've only got about 11 days left until I've finished at work for the year, which I'm so happy about (I am going to sleep so much) but this year is slightly different. Usually I just spend it with my mum and step dad and whoever else is around ours for Christmas and then once Christmas day is over and done with that's it really, this year though Christmas day is going to be split between my house and Adams and his family’s house and then we are going to Adams families for boxing day and then to my family in Liverpool for new year’s eve. So there is actually a hell of a lot going on (and a lot of people to buy for) which is unusual for me as I don't tend to do much over the Christmas season.

In recent years my family have liked having 'themes' for Christmas; last year was Mexican themed (we had moustaches, sombreros, and Mexican food) and this year my mum has decided she wants a 'Heaven' themed Christmas. This to me sounds absolutely fabulous because it involves candles, fairy lights and the colour white so I can’t wait and as long as I get a roast dinner at least some point in the day then I’m a happy bunny. I am all about the Christmas dinner; roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, gravy are the main loves in my life.

Once again, I apologise about the quality of some of these posts but working full time means that it’s not often I get to go out and do things that are really fun and cool. However, I’m going out for a meal tomorrow and I’ll snap some photos of that and then later this week I’m going to London with Adam which I am so overly excited for! Then a few other bits a pieces are coming up which should be good.


I am sorry these aren’t the most exciting posts that I’ve ever done, but if you have any ideas of what you’d like to read please let me know if the comments or tweet/email me as I would love to get your opinions on what you like and dislike! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments