THE HAIR DESIGN STUDIO LONDON: Argan Gold Hair Vitality Oil Review

14:44:00

In the past I have had hair that is in horrific condition, I dyed, bleached and styled it without any thought for my poor little mane. I eventually managed to get it back to pretty good condition again, however every so often I like to just give it a bit of a boost just to make it feel a little healthier and nice. So when I was walking through ASDA the other day and spotted this little beauty on sale for £3, what did I have to loose? So I quickly snatched it and I am so glad I did!


I personally really like the packaging, I find that the gold and blue works lovely together and it reminds me of summer and holidays so I instantly really liked it and its also very simple. When opening inside is a little plastic bottle with a pump and I did as instructed and put a few pumps on my hair whilst damp and even then I could feel a difference in how my hair felt, so when I woke up I was so happy with how my hair felt! It felt so soft and healthy and I just couldn't stop stroking it, they also say with this particular oil that you can get away with putting it on dry hair. Now this I was skeptical about because I despise greasy hair, seriously if I have greasy hair I am a very angry bunny. So I waited until Saturday to do this as I knew I had no plans and I still woke up the next day and my hair was amazingly soft and smooth and so there was not problem with my hair being greasy.

When you squirt the product out of the pump, its a very thin and clear liquid and is ever so slightly greasy but not horrifically so. You smooth through the ends of your hair when damp or dry and wait for it to dry or dry it yourself (I always let my hair dry naturally) and then you'll hopefully see a difference. I personally have extremely thick hair which both my mother and father have gifted me with, so with a lot of products I use more than recommended and so with this product I split my hair into 2 parts and then squirted 1-2 pumps on each side of my hair and for me that worked extremely well. If you have thinner hair, I would say that one pump would probably be enough for you.

I've personally never used Moroccan oil because as much as I would like to, I find that it is pretty expensive and I really wanted to find a cheap alternative before I splashed out. So many people who have used Moroccan oil may not agree with me on this product, I personally absolutely adore it and will definitely be purchasing it again as I think for the price its sold at it is worth every penny.

You Might Also Like

0 comments