Beauty cravings

16:41:00

I am so so so sorry times a million that I haven't posted recently! This Monday I started training as a receptionist and administrative assistant for an electrical company and I love it so much, but 5:30 starts and not getting hom until 6:30 that night is meaning that at the moment all I do is work and sleep constantly. I've finally had a chance to blog and I'm hoping to do a few this weekend just because I want to.

So I've been thinking about a few posts I can do, and at the moment there seems to be a large amount of beauty related products that I'm absolutely craving having in my possession and so I thought why not share them with everyone?







So the MAC lipstick is pretty self explanatory, every girl in her lifetime should own atleast one piece of MAC and usually it seems to be one of their amazing lipsticks. I personally think their shades of red are to die for, but I'm still skeptical as to whether I can pull off red lips or not. I always feel slightly like a clown hooker and so usually steer clear of red lips, but I saw this matte lipstick in Russian red and its a dark red and I am more than tempted!

Secondly, until a few months ago I'd never really heard of illamasqua and now I constantly seem to find myself on their website and I adore all of their make-ups as they do such a large range and I really do recommend them to people because the variety is huge. I'm a big nail polish lover and all the colours and shades they do make me swoon! I'm especially a sucker for dark/deep reds and purples and so when I saw this my heart skipped a beat I think. 

Recently I've started wearing eye shadow a lot more than I used to, I don't wear bold shades but something just to go on before my liquid liner because I feel it just adds a little more to my everyday look? I don't have a problem with it coming off luckily, but I am slightly tempted by the idea of an eyelid primer just to see if it makes it fade less. So I saw this e.l.f primer on sale on amazon I did think perhaps it would be a good buy?

I LOVE marc jacobs, seriously just everything about the brand. What is not to like?! It is so classy and yet so simple and chic and urgh I just love it so much. 'Daisy' is just one scent I smell and feel almost euphoric because its just such a sweet and pretty smell and I just don't think there's anything about it that I don't like.

I need this palette in my life, I think it is the perfect everyday palette with such warm and wearable shades and I just look at each individual colour and admire each of them. Even the blues and greens I look at and could see myself wearing them in one way or another, but its such an expensive palette and I really don't think I can justify spending money on it....yet (yay for christmas!)

Laura Mercier is another brand that I really like because to me it just seems very classy, and I've seen so many bloggers absolutely rave about the silk creme foundation and so I really want to try it because I'm quite fussy with foundation. I haven't found a foundation I really like it years, because my skin is constantly changing and I'm just very fussy. However, I'm too lazy to actually go out and spend time and money finding a foundation that I love. I feel I could have a real love affair with this beauty, so who knows...

Okay, now lastly there is EVERY SINGLE BRUSH that real techniques do. So I didn't see the point putting a link at the top, because I just want every single brush that they do. I love them all so much, the quality, the style, the variety EVERTHING ABOUT THEM I LOVE. I honestly am going to each family member to get me on brush each, because in all honesty they aren't a horrific price. Yet they aren't exactly the cheapest in the world, so if I get one brush from one family member it works out well and everyone wins! 

Is there anything beauty wise that at them moment you really crave? Or is there anything on my list you have that actually isn't that good?

*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments