New layout

09:34:00

I started my little blog only last week and although I've used blogger in the past for different assignments and coursework, I was never quite able to grasp the design concept of it. I've always been a tumblr girl and even that I still occasionally struggle which is why I choose one theme and keep it! However, the design I started off with on AshleighRhiane was definitely something that I wasn't keen on. Every time that I would look on my blog I just wanted to bash my head on a brick wall because it didn't look at all how I pictured it and yet I didn't want to make it look any worse (this is why I haven't actually promoted my blog yet because the design was so terrible it made me cringe to think people could actually SEE it *crycry*).

After writing numerous posts on tumblr, begging someone/ANYONE to help me and also make me a custom header I still wasn't having any luck. So in the end I did some research and realised I didn't actually need a header that was too fancy and so I set to work trying to create something... So I've spent what feels like a year of my life (it was actually only two hours...) creating an extremely simple and quite plain custom header on fotoflexer. If you want to create a simple custom header for your blog I seriously recommend fotoflexer as its so simple to use and you can have a serious amount of fun just messing around on it and seeing what you end up with.

Although my header is very simple, I honestly really love it because its just very sweet and pretty and not too over the top. In the future I may change it, but for now I'm extremely happy with it even if it is boring to some of you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments