September favourites

05:28:00


I know I'm slightly late with this post as it's October, but I felt it wasn't soon enough to do an 'October favourites' and so I decided to show you lovely people certain items that were amazing for me in September!

Bumble and bumble do some of my favourite hair products and so when I found their thickening spray, I had to get it! With my hair I never really wear it straight and neat because I feel that it just doesn't suit me, so I usually have a messy and textured look and this spray helps me achieve that look perfectly. After initially styling my hair, I spray it all over and then just rough my hair up a bit and all done! I find the structure it gives my hair absolutely amazing and I think I'll have to invest in some more. It is quite expensive so I think I might have to justify buying it again!

I've always loved simple skincare products and the moisturiser they do is honestly one of the best I've ever used. I have combination skin, but I've never suffered overly with spots. However, recently I've had a few breakouts on my chin and forehead and my skins been feeling quite greasy and so I decided to by this facial toner in the hopes it would clear up the areas I have. I love this product and it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean and far less greasy, sadly the spots haven't cleared up but I will definitely carry on using this product.

This Ted Baker body spray smells absolutely beautiful! I received it as a gift and I used it up so quickly because the smell is so lovely and lasts for a long time. It's perfect if your going out for a day/night because the size of this particular bottle means it fits easily in your bag!

I personally love collection make-up, because its affordable and very good value for money and I use the collection liquid liner and concealer in my everyday make-up because it works so well. However, I never considered using the nail varnish range that they have. When I spotted this colour I grabbed it and basically ran to the checkouts (yes I did look absolutely ridiculous) because I'm obsessed with deep red nail varnish and for £3.19 I couldn't say no! I use 2 coats and don't use a top coat simply because it's beautiful and shiny so I don't see the need for one.

I had to leave this product last because oh my god I ADORE this product. I would quite happily marry benefit cosmetics because just everything about it I love and when I got the 'They're Real' mascara, I don't really know what I was expecting but I just fell in love with it after the first use. It lasted for so long as well, even when I was using it everyday and even though it is expensive I really am tempted to buy another tube.

Have you used any of these products? What do you think about them?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really want to try some Bumble & Bumble hair products! They sound amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely a brand that I'd recommend you try! It's worth every penny x

      Delete