Skincare and make-up haul

03:26:00

Before my interview the other day I was struggling to find something to do, I have to keep myself busy as I don't really like walking around by myself. So I ventured into superdrug and noticed they were doing a few buy one get one free sales on skincare and although I really haven't got any money to spare at the moment, I've been having a few issues with my skin and with starting my new job I want to atleast try and look my best! I also wanted a cheap primer and so bought the collection one which I've never used before and I also bought the setting spray they have so I'm excited to try them out and review them!

I managed to get the two simple products on buy one get one free and then the superdrug's own brand tea tree products also on buy one get one free, I love simple skincare so I was really happy about this deal and I'm really interested to try the tea tree products as I like the effect tea tree has on my skin as I feel it makes my skin feel very fresh, so I have high hopes for the superdrug own brand products. 

From the simple range I bought the 'clear skin oil balancing facial scrub' and their 'kind to eyes soothing eye balm'. I have very combination skin and suffer with quite an oily T-zone (especially my nose, I hate it) so I really hope the oil balancing scrub will have a good result, I've been using it since Thursday now so I'm hoping to review soonish! I suffer with dry skin under my eyes and sometimes it becomes very irritating and painful, and already since using this I've noticed how much nicer under my eyes feel, I read mixed reviews on this product so I was a bit worried it wouldn't work but for me it really has.

I've only used one of the nose strips and I don't know if I did it right or if I just have a fabulous and clean nose, but there wasn't as much yucky stuff on the strip as a lot of bloggers have said their would be? I'm going to try again tomorrow and hopefully I'll do it right and then write a review on it at a later date. Lastly the exfoliating cream, I've been using this since Thursday and my skin does feel a lot more 'fresh' which I really like and the exfoliation beads in the scrub are quite large which I don't usually like but with this particular scrub I actually quite like it!

Have any of you used any of these products? What do you think about them?
xoxox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really like simple products, I think they're great! :)

    http://sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, especially for the price they are! xx

    ReplyDelete