Just a quick update...

15:40:00

So this week has been pretty mad and all over the place, which I'm usually okay with if I expect it. This however, was not your expected madness and so it's resulted in a few crazy moments on my behalf and now I am completely shattered. Sadly though there is no rest for the wicked as... I start my new and full time job on Monday! Woo everybody party! I knew yesterday, but today I went and signed all of the paperwork and I start Monday and I honestly cannot wait. I'm actually training at apprentice level to become a secretary and administrative assistant and I couldn't be happier, I've needed a change and a new setting for a while now and I think this will seriously be good for me. So that's going to be great, although having no money right now is going to be a pain as I NEED (yes I really do need) new clothes for this job as its pretty smartish and sadly I don't own a large amount of smart clothes and haven't since I left school 2 years ago.

So I quit my current job after working there for just under a year, and as glad as I am to finally be moving on I honestly am really gutted at leaving because some of the people I've met there have honestly helped me through the good and the bad and I love them for it! I'm excited to attempt to make new friends at my new job though (enters my social awkwardness and weirdness).

I've got a few posts lined up in my head at the moment; another haul similar to my last haul post, but with different items... obviously, some more reviews for skin care products and beauty products and another few posts that I'm considering doing. I just need to plan them out a bit more and think of photos etc.

Lastly, tomorrow is my loving mothers birthday and she honestly is my rock and my inspiration even if she doesn't know it. She is the strongest person I know and I will always love her and be thankful for the opportunities she has given me, she's still as young and bubbly as ever to me.
Hope you're all well and have a great weekend!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments