a week at work

14:29:00

Well hello again lovely bloggers! I recently had a job interview which went extremely well and fingers crossed, I will actually be starting next week when everything has been sorted and the paperwork has gone through. For now I'm not going to say much more, apart from that the job is full time (FINALLY) and office based. A lot of people probably groan at the idea of working in an office, but I can't wait! This is my first proper full time job and the dress is 'smartish' and I've spent the past few days umming and ahhing about what I could possibly wear and this is what I can up with! (I apologize in advance, I can tell this will be a bit of a ramble post)
 

The outfit that I've done for Monday is basically what I wore to my interview more or less, its simply and sophisticated and I love how it looks on. I'm not big on wearing skirts, but I feel like I want to wear them more. So to make me feel a tad more comfortable I decided to match it with a collared shit, because I love them lot's! I like the detail of the jewelry as well and think it adds a little something to the outfit.
The second outfit is much more me in the sense its a bit more 'quirky', I found this shirt/jumper combo on polyvore and thought it was definitely something I could see myself wearing. I also really like this fitted trousers, which I was surprised by because they always remind me of school trousers sadly.
I went for flats with both of these because I'm not that great at walking in heels (I'm ashamed of myself *crys*) so I wanted to be comfortable with all the public transport I'll be getting.
I don't wear dresses a lot and so I thought I'd throw one in to mix it up a little bit and match it with a blazer just so I feel a bit more classy and comfortable. I wear dark colours a lot so I wanted to wear something that would stand out more that what I usually wear, I adore the colour of this dress as it's such a deep blue and looks so amazing. Especially with the tan colour boots, so I'd be more than happy to wear this outfit.
Okay, so I LOVE Thursdays outfit. I want every single piece of it in my wardrobe right now, I definitely think this or Friday is my favourite outfit. The boots are so simply, but have a slight biker look about them and its just enough of a heel for me to be a bit taller and feel more feminine. I love the colour of the fitted trousers matched with the pattern of the shirt and I think its such a cool outfit, I'd just wear it and feel like I was oozing cool. 
This again is another outfit that I would quite happily have in my wardrobe right now. I felt that having a completely new outfit everyday of the week was me being greedy (and unrealistic) so I thought I'd use some things from the start of the week to create a new outfit, then add the blue jumper for a splash of colour. I love this jumper as a collar and jumper combo is something I'm always seen wearing so I think that's why I like the outfit so much.

Sorry that I wrote so much, but when it comes to clothes, beauty, fashion and well... anything really; I just enjoy writing and so I've just been sat quite happily typing away! Let me know what you think of these outfits, or if you have an clothing staples that you always wear out or for work.

Sorry I can't include websites or anything for the clothing or accessories, I created all of these looks on polyvore and forgot to save them!
XOXO

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love all the outfits, they are cute and professional. My favourite is probably Tue or Wed. :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete