Autumn wishlist

16:51:00

I thought for my first proper post I would just share a few bits and bobs that I am lusting after this autumn! I am one of these people who gets EXTREMELY cold, to the point I actually question whether I am in fact English and my parents adopted me from a foreign country. So whenever it does start to get a little bit colder I do feel very cold and extremely sorry for myself, yet at the same time I absolutely LOVE autumn clothing because knitted clothing and layering is what I live for in life! 

1- I love scarfs and I will probably end up with a chunky knitted one like I always do. However, I've always loved tartan print and I think it looks so lovely on a scarf and I think it would look amazing teamed up with a leather jacket.

2-I HATE COATS. Ever since I was a child my mum would have to force me to wear a coat to school and as soon as I was round the corner out of her sight I would take it off. I think its to do with the fact that they hide my shape and because of how short I am I worry people will think I'm just this little chunky thing. As I've gotten older and hated the cold more and more I've embraced wearing a coat so that I don't freeze to death and as its only now October and I'm already moaning about how cold it is, I think a fur parka would be perfect for me because it would keep me so toasty and warm.

3-I have always been a big fan of hats, I have a collection in my room from flat peaks to bowler hats, bobble hats to tiaras (not technically a hat but I love it). So as soon as August is over I start wearing hats, and now its getting colder I have more of an excuse to buy more and I think this one is perfect as I love dark reds and think that because of my dark hair and yellowy/tanned skin it suits me quite well so I love this hat.

4-These shoes are absolutely amazing, I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw them. I instantly fell in love not only because I want to marry ankle boots, but because of the little gold tip at the end which just makes them that much more special!

5-I've never been one for wearing crop tops as I don't really like showing my belly off, but I think this top is stunning and quite girly and the embellishment just makes the top that little bit more quirky and that's why I like it so much. I could definitely see myself wearing this for a night out.

6-I love how tea tree feels on my skin as afterwards I always feel so much more awake and refreshed and I despise the pores on my nose so I think I might have to buy some of this and perhaps do a review? 

7-Again, I fell inlove with the boots because they look so warm and comfy and very stable for winter which would be useful for me as I have no balance whatsoever. 

8-Ever since I got a sample of this mascara earlier in the year I have been absolutely hooked on it! I managed to make it last until last month when it sadly ran out *sob*. I still haven't taken the plunge to buy it myself yet as I'm trying to convince myself there is a better mascara for cheaper, I have been unsuccessful as of yet. So maybe I will have to suck it up and hand over my money to the nice people at benefit?
xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I love it! I saw one in H & M the other day, but couldn't justify spending 15 pounds on it sadly :( x

      Delete