Music to my ears

10:15:00

As I've been an absolutely SHOCKING beauty blogger recently, I thought I'd do another quick post just on some of my favourite songs in general and at the moment! I'm a real lover of music, I love it all and just think its amazing and can make you feel so many emotions!

I really love the band Daughter, and if you haven't heard them you should really check them out! Their song run is one of my favourites and I recently came across this remix of their song and I seriously cannot stop listening to it, it's just too good!
Okay so I decided to use this video instead of Kanye's official video simply because the actual video is a little bit weird, don't get me wrong. Kim K is hot and I applaud her for how amazing she looks after giving birth to North, but the video just freaks me out a little...Sorry Kanye! I am a HUGE Kanye West fan and I really love this song. Sorry not sorry! 
This is hands down one of my favourite songs in the world, if I'm feeling a bit down and need a good cry I listen to this song. So take note girls!
I'd go as far as saying this is one of my favourite songs ever, I never EVER get bored of it. It makes me soemotional and so happy at the same time, I just love it too much to even describe. The middle East are a fantastic band and everyone should check them out!
Keaton Henson is just breath-taking and this is probably my favourite song because the lyrics are so beautiful and his voice just melts my soul.
This song, just makes me sing at the top of my lungs. It's so damn catchy and I find myself basically screaming without even realizing, which is hugely embarrassing but it's such a tune that I feel less shameful about partying to it.
I want to share so much more music with you all, but I will probably end up boring you all to death so instead I will leave you with one of my favourite bands; Kodaline. Kodaline are flawless, they make me feel emotions I didn't know were possible or were even still inside me. Plus they are all male and all Irish, WHATS NOT TO LOVE?! Their music is stunning, I cannot even describe how wonderful their music is and their music videos, oh my god. I swear on my life, they have made me cry. If you like them check out the videos for "All I want part 1" and "All I want part 2" those videos make me sob.

I'm sorry if this post has bored you, but I love music and I love sharing it with others who love music! If you actually enjoyed this type of post let me know and I'll do them more, because I certainly enjoy them,

You Might Also Like

0 comments