There's no place like home.

09:58:00

I once again apologise for being such a bad blogger! I'm going to get my butt into gear and try my hardest not to leave it until Sunday to do a post, anyway whilst on my train the other day I was having a quick flick through the IKEA websites and other housing parts of particular websites and I thought 'why not make a post on home-ware pieces that I really love?'. If I had a larger room or could afford it, there are so many things that I'd love for my room or when I move out what I would have in my own house, so I thought I'd share a few of the key pieces I'm lusting after at the moment!


The first piece is a dressing table from IKEA, if you are big on beauty bloggers and vloggers then you will all know this is the queen of dressing tables. I die a little inside every time I remember my little room probably couldn't handle this dresser as it would take up too much space, but I can still lust after it. It's so simple but so effortlessly modern and classy and I want it... badly.

Secondly, I spotted this chair online on the Laura Ashley website and it just looks some comfy. Initially I preferred it in cream, but I saw this pattern which is 'cedar stripe duck egg' and with that name I was sold! I do really adore the colour scheme of this though and think it would be such a nice chair to just curl up on and read a good book in. This particular chair is very pricey, but I have seen cheaper alternatives! 

I don't really need to say much for this third one, other than every house hold should have candles. I love candles and Yankee candles are fabulous, the one I chose was in soft cotton and I found it on the Tesco website so that was a bonus.

I think I would be more likely to use this throw on a sofa as I think it would make a living room feel really warm, or if I had all white bed sheets or deep read then I think it would look really lovely. However, I still think I'd prefer it on a sofa.

If you haven't heard of MUJI, you should absolutely check out their website because everything they do is just flawless. However, I think the best stuff they do is the storage! I love collecting things and I find that their range of containers make me want to buy more things just so I can by a container to put them in!

I'm really sorry if you can't see this very well, using a white product on a white background was not NEXT's best idea in the world. I love this product though so I can forgive them, I love how dainty and delicate this product is and I just think it would add so much personality to a room. It's quite cheap as well so perhaps I can find somewhere to hoard it in my room...

Lastly, I just really like cushions. Which is probably really weird, but like candles I think every house should have a really nice fluffy and comfy set of cushions. I spotted these knitted ones on the Tesco's website and I think I'd actually really like a set for my bed as they match my duvet and colour coordination is always great.

Have you seen any of these products yourself and thought 'yes I must have it!' or do you have one of the products that aren't actually that great? Let me know!

*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments