Would you rather beauty tag

13:31:00

I came across this tag on faithtrustandpixie-dust's blog and I really liked the look of the questions, and saw that she had tagged anyone who had read it. So I thought why not do it myself! I know I only did a tag the other day, but I really enjoy doing them and find them so interesting and I hope others do as well!

1. Would you rather lose all of your Mascaras, Eye Liners, Lipsticks, and Lip Glosses or lose all of your Palettes and Eye Shadows  
I'd probably rather lose my palettes and eye shadows, this is mainly because I cannot live without my liquid liner. It is probably the only thing that is my baby, the rest of it I'm not actually that bothered about. So I would definitely rather lose my palettes/eye shadows and I have less of those compared to other make-up anyway!

2.Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? 
I personally find that I suit long hair over short hair, I find short hair makes me look like I have a really round and chubby head and whenever my hairs too short I get super upset because I think I look like a boy (yes seriously). So I think for that reason I'd rather just never cut it again? However, I have really thick hair and I think I would end up killing myself in the night by choking on my hair.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? 
This for me depends on the make and the shade of the actual pink/coral shade, I find that more high end products have much nicer coral shades (I'm looking at you CORALista). Overall, I find that pink shades are usually better in all shades and brands, so I would probably go pink! I'm quite warm skinned though compared to some people so I can get away with either.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up
This is so difficult, in general I spend A LOT more on clothes. I am constantly buying clothes and I don't even really know how? Although, in the past few months I have been spending a lot more on make up and skin/hair care products. The idea of being able to go to MAC, benefit and Laura Mercier and splash out would make me so very happy, but I think I'd probably still go for the clothes simply because they are probably more likely to last me longer than make-up and I know after me someone else will appreciate the clothes. 

5. Would you rather apply Lipstick as Eye Liner, or Eye Liner as Lipstick?
Absolutely eyeliner as lipstick, I think I could rock the black lip look...maybe...probably not.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? 
Probably Sephora, simply because of the face its not just ONE specific brand. You have loads of variety and choice which is what appeals to me!

7. Would you rather only use one Eye Shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? 
I always feel that lipsticks look a little silly on me, but I think this could be because I wear quite a lot of eye make-up. I say that though, even if I'm wearing minimal eye make-up I always find lip products don't suit me? Maybe I just haven't been looking properly, I wish I wore more lipsticks because I actually have quick full lips and think if I found the right lippy they could look fab. So I'll go for one eye shadow!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? 
Winter clothes in summer, which is basically what I do anyway! I love jumpers and shirts, jeans and boots and because England is always quite mild anyway I can usually get away with wearing that. Unless it gets particularly hot, then I will wear some shorts or playsuits.  

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails absolutely. I love deep reds and purples, dark blues, greys and blacks! I think they look classic and amazing, especially on my long nails.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I'd definitely rather give up my favourite lip product, as I said I don't wear a lot on my lips but I couldn't live without my collection 2000 fast stroke eye liner. It's probably one of my favourite products EVER.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I don't actually wear my hair up a lot, so I'm not sure? I'd probably be more likely to go for a ponytail as my messy buns are very sad and pathetic, so I'd rather stick with what I know!

12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? 
Never use lip gloss, I ALWAYS have my nails painted. I don't have them done at the moment because I had no time, and I hate it because my hands look so plain and boring.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday? 
I'd rather sharpie them, I've naturally got quite dark hair so I think I'd just dye it darker and use a dark sharpie and hope that no one would notice? Although my drawing skills are pretty pathetic...

14. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish? 
I'd rather live without my nail polish because I find that wearing make up just makes me look and feel a lot better about myself in general. I do love painting my nails though, but I'm sure I could survive.

I'm going to tag anyone who reads this! xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments