Simple Kind to eyes revitalising eye roll-on review

09:50:00

I said that I planned on posting as soon as possible and so I decided to do a review on something I bought the other day that I already love! I've always been a sucker for simple products, I just find that they do exactly what they say they're supposed to. So when I saw this on offer for 3 pound how could I possibly say no? Simple claim that this product 'helps reduce puffiness, wake up and revitalise tired eyes" so really it's a win/win for everyone and it is apparently perfect for sensitive skin, I don't have overly sensitive skin but I have SUPER sensitive eyes; most of the time they are red, watery and swollen gunky messes and for that reason I wanted to see if it made a difference to my irritable eyes which could be seen as slightly risky. 

The packaging is just your average simple type packaging, there isn't anything over special about it. I think simple could possible do a bit more in terms of packaging, but in all honesty the products they distribute are so good that for once I'm not put off by the lack pretty packaging! The product itself comes in a small tube and has a rollerball at the end where the liquid comes out, it's a really easy product to use; give a slight squeeze until you see some of this liquid come out of the sides and then gently rub in circular motions underneath your eyes. It says on the box if there is any excess left underneath your eyes that you can just gently pat it in, I choose to rub it in if theres a lot but usually just leave my skin to soak it up.  

I find that as soon as I've applied this to under my eyes, they instantly feel a lot less irritated and cooler which is such a relief on my face. It actually contains cucumber extracts and a range of multi-vitamins, which explains why it's so soothing on the skin. I apply it in the morning and I instantly feel so much more awake, and considering I get up at half 5 during the week it is definitely a life-saver! I suffer quite badly with dark circles under my eyes and I feel this has slightly helped with that? I think I'm probably just going a bit crazy but I just find that the skin under my eyes looks far less loose and tired, I actually look a lot healthier!

If you're like me and suffer with irritable eyes, this is product you really need to try! Just last night my eyes were red raw and streaming something fierce, so I just popped this on underneath my eyes and they felt far less painful which was amazing for me as sometimes I can really suffer. In most shops it's sold for about £4.99 and on amazon its £3. I think for the size of the roll-on I'd be slightly put off, but because I've seen a genuine difference in my eyes and it actually helps me with pain I get on my eyes, I will absolutely repurchase this without a second thought!

What are your thoughts on simple products? Have you ever used their revitalising roll-on?

You Might Also Like

0 comments