My favourite bloggers and vloggers!

11:10:00

I thought considering I'm pretty new to blogging, it would only be right for me to do a post on what initially made me want to blog in the first place! Something you need to know about me is that I love reading, it's something I've picked up from my mum. I can read a book super quickly and take in all of the content, so I actually read between 40 and 50 blog posts a day (maybe more) I'm always looking for new blogs to read, and if you think that I'd like your blog or you just want an extra follower don't be afraid to message me or send me a comment because I'll be happy to!
Anyway, considering I read so many blogs I am constantly finding more and more that I absolutely adore. However, these are probably the ones that made me want to be a blogger; they are my all time favourites! It's weird because they are all my favourite vloggers as well! 



Milkbubbletea-  I always have a fan girl over Becky (fun fact for you, she's actually tweeted me a few times and whenever she has I have squealed like she's a celeb- I'm so cringy). Her blog is breathtakingly beautiful, its very pretty and simple and I think that's what I love about it the most. Out of all of my blogs, her photos are my favourite as they just make her blog; she definitely has a talent for taking photos. In fact, she seems to have a talent for anything that she takes on! Her recipes are to die for and her DIY posts are so clever and wonderfully set out, she recently made over her parents bedroom and oh my god, I want her to do my bedroom it's fabulous! 

Sprinkleofglitter Louise is actually one I've followed for a while, but not religiously. I'd just occasionally have a quick look and that would be it, but ever since watching her you tube videos early this year I have become more and more obsessed with her! She is honestly the nicest blogger in the blogging world, she's so sweet and honest and she just seems like the perfect mummy- baby glitter is VERY lucky (and the cutest little girl in the world, I want her...). If I'm ever feeling down, I'll either read sprinkleofglitter or I'll watch her videos and I'll forget about everything for a while. She's absolutely beautiful inside and out and I wish she was my friend, so if you see this Louise PLEASE BE MY FRIEND YES OKAY GOOD xoxoxo


Zoella-  Zoe is just, amazing. She is just absolutely fab, she's much more of a vlogger than a blogger which makes me sad because I love when she does blog posts but I actually think I do prefer her videos. She's so funny and comes across as someone who is just a genuinely nice human being, her hair is absolutely amazing (she is what made me love ombre) and any video she does she does flawlessly and they all just turn out amazing. She's also best friends with Louise from sprinkleofglitter and I just want to be their friend or have a friendship like they have, I always hope that with blogging I'll make some amazing friends and we can visit each other and be cute and fab like they are.



Etcllymlrs + llymlrs- LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS are the first two blogs I ever read, I absolutely adore Lily and this she is so uniquely beautiful. I always have serious envy whenever I look at her because I love everything about her; hair, face, clothes EVERYTHING. She is so awesome and comes across as so down to earth, her reviews are always so detailed and contain everything you need to know about a product. She also does everything, from cheap brands to high end brands so she doesn't just stick to one particular area which is what is great about her. I think her youtube videos are awesome as well, she is always so quirky and chirpy and her hauls make my life. She dresses and styles herself in every way that I wish I could, if I had the money and the confidence! She is seriously cool and you should check her out. 


Viviannadoesmakeup- Anna is probably the most recently blog that I discovered in the past few months, her videos are beautifully filmed and edited together and she just always looks so elegant and stunning. Her tutorials are always really well done and she explains everything in such detail, I absolutely love her 'get unready with me' video. It always make me feel really relaxed which is probably not the most normal thing... Her blog just reflects her in every way, its so simple and elegant and the layout is just very nice and easy to use. If you really like watching tutorials, her blog/vlog is the one for you!


Who are your favourite bloggers and vloggers?
*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments