Gift idea's for: mums, aunts, girlfriends, nans.

12:17:00

Now that it's coming up for Christmas, I really need to start considering presents for people. This year I'm actually hoping it shouldn't be too bad for a few reasons; I'm single so no man to buy for, I'm pretty slim on the friends front and the friends I do have we don't usually buy for each other and so that just leaves family! Most of my family actually live pretty far away and this means I usually just buy for close family and this year that would be my mum, dad's and sister which makes things a lot easier!


I personally don't like Christmas, yes you can Grinch and Scrooge me all you like. I just don't like it, however I love seeing other people happy and I love to buy presents for other people because making other people happy and treating them is one thing I genuinely get enjoyment from (apart from buying myself things obviously!) . So I thought I would do a few posts on different gift idea's for family members and maybe for friends as well, lets see how this goes first!

I spotted these slippers in NEXT and they are so cute and cuddly and look like they'd be super warm, my mum suffers badly with the cold (which I have sadly inherited from her) and she always loves being really warm and snug. So I think these would be a really good idea for your mum or a female, especially with the winter coming up!

I found this little key-ring on the website "notonthehighstreet". If you've never been on the website or heard of it, you should seriously check it out because everything they do just melts my heart because of how thoughtful and lovely everything is, and although this key chain might not look like much that is why I adore it. It's a small silver key chain that has 'love you to the moon and back' engraved on it and then a little moon and stars on the other side, what's not to love?!

I don't feel I need to explain this present; it's a Yankee candle, it looks pretty and smells divine. I love Yankee candles and so does my mum and although I haven't actually smelt this candle in person, I love trying new smells and this just sounds like it would smell so nice.

The fourth and fifth presents are your typical 'mumsy' presents I feel. Ever since my sister and I where about 6 and 1, all she ever seems to receive is bath products. Obviously she is grateful as she always is and she never runs out which is a plus, but if you keep getting the same thing it is typically going to get a bit boring. However, I feel these products would really benefit my mum in particular and if you think your mum deserves a nice chill out session this Christmas then maybe she would too?

Me and my mum are both a bit strange as we both have an obsession with stationary, lists, organisation etc etc. It's funny because this is actually the diary I bought my mum for her birthday and she really loved it, so if you know your mum is the type to usually carry an organizer around her bag then I would check out paperchase as their stuff is fabulous!

*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments