Gift idea's for: dads, uncles, boyfriends, grandads.

05:57:00

After my last post I thought I'd do three posts on Christmas gift ideas: male, female and kids. One point I do want to make is that just because my posts are gender specific doesn't mean that EVERYONE will like what is on them, if you know your dad is a big lover of candles and aromatherapy then you can get some awesome sets and if your sister loves gadgets and tinkering with things, then why not look at getting her a tool kit that you know she'd love? I think that you should like what you like and not what people think is 'acceptable' for you to like, anyway I shall stop rambling!

In my last post I did a few little idea's on gifts that the females in your lives might like, and now its on to the men in your life! Now personally, I struggle a lot with buying for men. I just find that they aren't really that fussed and for that reason you’d think it would make them easy to buy for, right? WRONG SO VERY WRONG. If you're like me I really enjoy getting people what they want and if they just go "I don't know really" it is probably one of the least helpful things to say in the universe, so I thought a post like this might give you a few silly ideas of what you could go for!

All the products I've picked are a bit random, but I tried to do it for men in general without a personality in mind. All this particular stuff really stood out to me and is stuff I actually want for myself! First is like a retro swiss army knife and how cool is it?! I was seriously impressed with this as the size is really practical and it doesn't look boring so whats not to like.
I then saw this hip flask, and a hip flask is something I've wanted for quite a while now. They've become quite fashionable weirdly, but this means that there has been a range of designs being released by a whole host of different shops so there's a lot of variety. I saw this Ted Baker one and really liked the design of it, as its very vintage and just a bit different to most of the flasks that I've seen and with all the Christmas parties this would certainly be useful! 

I had some slippers on my last Christmas post so they were definitely needed in this one, and as soon as I spotted these I knew they would be perfect! Number 4 is for me the weirdest one, mainly because I don't actually eat eggs a lot as they gross me out a bit (I think its the smell more than anything). However, I thought this was just a cute silly little present that could add to the pile! So if you know someone who likes eggs then this is probably the idea present.
Next I saw this book and I was a little confused by it at first as I hadn't actually read what it was, but then when I realised  I thought it was such an awesome idea! The drawings inside are amazing and although it might be a bit of a childish idea 'colouring' I like the adult spin to it with pictures being tattoos and who knows you could end up with a tattoo you'd really like!

Lastly I just wanted another quirky little present and then when I saw this I thought it was a great idea! I'm personally not a big lover of sauces, but I think I'll have to start using them just so that I can have this gun. I think it would be a really fun present, although it would probably get EXTREMELY messy it would be fun for hours (or at least I think so!)

What do you think of any of these presents? Would you consider buying them for yourself or others?
*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments