The Autumn Tag

13:51:00


Although its basically now winter, I saw this tag on makeupsavvy's blog and really liked the look of the questions!

1. Favourite thing about Autumn? 
I really love bonfire night, I was always fascinated about the idea behind it and what guy Fawkes was trying to achieve. Also because fireworks are some of the only loud noises that don’t freak me out, which is a bit sad being 18 and some loud noises still frighten me! Bonfire night is definitely one of my favourite things about autumn. I love jumpers as well so it means more of a reason to wear them!

2. Favourite drink? 
 I am a huge lover of coffee, I don’t like tea and I find hot chocolate makes me really…hot? Coffee is one drink I really do enjoy though, so I’m going to go with either a vanilla latte or caramel latte as I love both flavours (I prefer the taste of vanilla) but in coffee they both just taste soo good!


3. Favourite scent/candle? 
In terms of just overall scents I’d have to say bonfires (obviously) they smell so amazing and I when I walk home at night it’s all I can smell and it makes me so relaxed and then in terms of candles I will of course go for the Yankee candles because they are fabulous and I love them, but at the moment I have  midsummer's night  and pink dragon fruit and they both smell divine and I love them!

4. Best lipstick? 
I find when the weather starts to go a bit colder my lips go really dry and I hate how lipstick looks on them, so I’m going to go extremely boring and say my watermelon lip balm as it makes my lips feel so soft and silky which is always a plus! 

5. Go to moisturiser? 
I feel so boring that I haven’t got some fancy and expensive moisturiser to preach to you about, maybe one day when I have more money… So of course I’m going to say simples kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser, I've used this now since I was probably about 15 and I always go back to it It suits my skin and gives it the right amount of moisture that it specifically needs! This year I’m actually suffering with dry skin on my hands as well which is annoying as I've never suffered in the past, but I think its because the weather changed so rapidly this year. My hands have been so bad they have been cracking and bleeding, so I bought some Vaseline essential moisture lotion and its made a huge difference to how my skin feels thankfully! I think I also found my 75ml tube in superdrug on offer for something crazy like 85p?! Its really worth the money.

6. Go to colours for the eyes? 
I always wear my flicked eyeliner without fail, so when it comes to eye shadows I want something quite subtle that still looks really nice. I tend to go for a very light, pale cream colour over the whole of my lid and the put a golden colour from the top of my eye into the crease and For me this works really nicely as it’s not too over-powering, but has a lovely warm look to it.

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? 
I don’t find that my music selection changes with the seasons, but if I had to choose any artist that I think would be more likely to listen to when snuggled up in bed, it would probably be kodaline just because I love them. They are so good it hurts and the acoustic versions that they do of their own songs make me feel all warm inside so I’d recommend them!

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? 
It’s probably my go to outfit that I wear most of the time; a nice shirt (plain, checkered or patterned I don’t care!) with a nice warm knitted jumper over the top of it, a pair of skinny jeans tucked into some black boots with a little heels and a hate because I love hates and wear them as much as I physically can. 

9. Autumn treat? 
Mine is usually hats, I love hats so much and I buy atleast one that I wear religiously each year. It’s a bit of a weird thing to buy a lot of, but I just think that they add so much to an outfit. This year I bought my hat from ZARA and it’s a cute mustard coloured knitted bobble hat and I adore it so much.

10. Favourite place to be? 
In bed without a doubt, I love being in my bed and I love sleep. I think I must have been an animal that hibernates in a past life because when its cold all I ever want to do is sleep and eat of course. Or the cinema because I love films.

You Might Also Like

0 comments