Vaseline essential moisture pure oat extract + stratys review

06:55:00

In the past I've never really had a problem with my skin, people have always complimented me on how smooth and healthy it looks and feels. However, this year it's been a little bit more frustrating. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I have bad skin and I'm not complaining at all as I know it could be a hell of a lot worse and I have always been thankful for my healthy skin. This year though I've found my skin on my face has been a bit more prone to breakout's and I have been getting the occasional bouts of dry skin- especially my hands, my hands this year have been so dry that at one point they were actually cracking and bleeding!? How disgusting is that.


My room is full of different creams and lotions for my body, but none were particularly 'bag friendly'. I wanted something small that I could carry around easily and just use whenever, so when in superdrug the other week with a friend of mine we stood in the same spot for probably about 30 minutes (we're very indecisive people) trying to choose and hand cream and in the end we both decided to go for this little gem!

In terms of skincare, Vaseline are one brand although is very well known I probably wouldn't really go running for in the shops. I think after using this product though, that will absolutely change as its such a good little product! My hands have completely healed and now feel super smooth and all lovely again, so I'm so happy with how this product turned out.
When I bought this in superdrug, I got the 75ml tube and I can't remember exactly but I know that it was under £1 which is amazing?! I'd say I've had it now for about 3 weeks and so far I've still got quite a lot left, I think it will last me up until early January so that's about a month which is bad going for such a little tube.

Another great thing about this product is that its extremely moisturizing, without being oily/greasy. As most of you have probably figured by now, I HATE oily things on my skin and it really frustrates me to the point that I just have to keep rubbing my hands on my clothes until it stops which kind of defeats the point. Vaseline though have not made this an issue, its an extremely creamy and thick texture which I like and I just rub it into my hands like normal and within seconds they just feel very soft and nice. It's great to have something so fast acting as I often forget to use it, so I'm just use it as and when I feel my hands need a bit of TLC!

Overall, I actually really like this product as it's extremely useful and sensitive skin friendly so I'll be buying some more when I run out I think!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey! I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award because I really like your blog. Check out the details here: Hey hey!! I've nominated your blog for the sunshine award! Answer the questions here: http://victoriakaterina.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/i-was-nominated-for-the-sunshine-award/ if you're interested in participating if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete