Best moments of 2013

06:53:00

I've had this post saved for a while now, and as this year is drawing to a close I thought I could finally share some of the best moments of my year!
finishing a-levels-
After finishing my GCSE'S back in 2011, I was certain I wanted to do a-levels but didn't know where to go. I was terrified of going out of my comfort zone and doing something completely alone, I ended up deciding to go to a sixth form that took 3 buses there and 3 buses back each day. I was absolutely shattered but I can honestly say that I wouldn't change it for the world, the friends that I made in the space of those two years are some of the most wonderful and extraordinary people I have ever met and I also learnt much more about myself. Although I didn't get the results I had hoped for in the end, I don't regret a second of it.
turning 18-
me with some of my bestest boys ever
I've personally never been a big fan of birthdays, if it's someone else's I love to spoil them but in regards to myself I'm more a no fuss type of girl. This was probably my best birthday though, my parents we're absolutely amazing and arranged a party at my house for me, I had a few friends and some family come and I was drunk by about 4 o'clock and I just enjoyed myself so much. Having some of my closest friends around me and having my parents put so much time and effort into something for me was definitely the best present ever.
going to Spain-
Good old Spain!
Spending a week in Spain was one of the most surreal times this year, it was like being in a dream. After a few crap months, spending a week in such a beautiful place was amazing as I'm a huge fan of the sun and heat so spending the days relaxing and topping up my tan was fabulous and then drinking the night away was just hilarious. This was right after my eighteenth so for me it was just one big party, I ended up making friends with some awesome people whilst over there as well, it also taught me about myself and to try not to care what people think of you, even if it hurts. So it's not a holiday I'll forget anytime soon.
my eyes have never made me happier in a photo
parties and going out with friends with friends-
For the first half of the year, I didn't really do a lot of parties or anything for various reasons. So when it came to finishing my a-levels I really wanted to start going to a few more, the best ones to memory are my friend Charlie's eighteenth, my eighteenth, going to Norwich for a hen night, going to Essex to see Sean, the leaving party for everyone going to uni and going out with everyone when they got back from uni! They were all awesome and have so many memories within each party or meet-up.
Before everyone went off to uni!
Love my pals
starting my new job-
After finishing my a-levels, I didn't really have any direction and I ended up very secluded and in a small box by myself and extremely unhappy. Then this job just popped up and I'm so thankful for having the chance to challenge myself; the people are amazing and make the job even better than it already it. It's somewhere I would quite happily stay for a very long time and I hope I get the chance to!

starting my blog-
Starting this little gem is definitely up there as one great thing about this year, I've wanted to start blogging and vlogging for years now. Although I've not started a you-tube or vlogging, having this blog has actually made me seriously happy and in the new year I hope to meet and talk to a lot more of you lovely bloggers!
So those are some of my top memories from this year, there has been ups and downs but that was expected. I hope 2014 is going to be my year! What have been some of your best points for 2013?

You Might Also Like

0 comments