New Years resolutions

11:30:00

This is the last segment of my three part new year’s series, I hope you’ve all enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it! To Send the New Year off with a bang and close the mini-series I thought it’d be a nice idea to post my new year’s resolutions for 2015. The fact that it’s now close to being 2015 is weird, I don’t like growing up so if I could just stay 19 that would be cool thanks.


  • Get fit my biggest resolution for 2015 is to get into shape. I’m not an overly big girl and I’ve not really been particularly chubby since I was about 14 (thanks puberty) but because I am only 5’2/5’3 I find that any extra weight I do put on is very noticeable to me.  I don’t eat particularly bad, but I don’t eat as great as I could and so I want to try and improve my diet in little ways like cutting out sugar and drinking a couple of litres of water a day just to improve myself. I also want to join the gym again, I used to go when I was in college and I absolutely loved it once I got past the whole self-conscious stage. I’m desperate to go again and tone up my body and feel better about myself in general!
  • See more live music after getting to see so many awesome artists at the BBC music awards I’ve been desperate to see some of them again. There are also a number of other artists that I’m really desperate to see, so hopefully 2015 will be the year of live music! (London Grammar, Jungle, Coldplay *again*, Maroon 5, Mumford and sons, kodaline and clean bandit are just a few I’m desperate to see)
  • Blog blog blog! I have obviously kept up with my blog this year, which I'm super proud of. However, I want to take it more seriously and concentrate on it a lot more as it’s something I really love to do. I love writing and I want to be able to share that with people, so 2015 is the year I'm going to try and get my blog out there.
  • Travel more this is one that I’d like to see happen but I'm less pushy with as travelling does cost money. However, when I say travelling it doesn't necessarily have to be weeks away or months away. I’d be happy going to Amsterdam or Ireland or just somewhere new for a couple of days or for a weekend away just so I can say I've been to a new place, even different places in the UK I’d be happy with!
  • Arrange more stuff with friends I have personally got one of the best groups of friends ever, I love them all dearly but we’re all at that age unfortunately when we are all doing our own thing. Some are at uni, some are working, some are doing completely different things but we all still meet up whenever we possibly can and spend time together. In 2015 I want to see them more and do more stuff as a group; meals out together, film nights, pub crawls, parties, cinema dates and everything and anything else there is that we can do. I will be forcing them to do this whether they want to or not.
They are so far my biggest New Year’s resolutions/goals for 2015, whether I complete any of them or not is another question but I can dream! Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey there !!

    lovely blog post !!

    great blog you have here

    would be great to see you over on my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Happy New Year!!

    Jade 

    ReplyDelete