My picks for the 2015 Golden Globes

13:07:00

I haven't really been full on into my blog so far this year, and I apologise! I felt like I just needed a bit of time to myself and I'm hoping now I'll finally be able to get back into the swing of things. I also have a few 2014 related posts still in my drafts, so those of you that read my blog; is this something you'd be interested in? Let me know!

Last night we saw the Golden Globes come around again and I absolutely LOVE red carpets, everyone always looks so beautiful and I get all giddy about it. So I thought I'd share my favourite picks into a post, and throw in my two favourite red carpet couples (which if you've read my blog for long enough you'll know who they are). I don't include my worst outfits as I don't think it's very nice and I think if they like what they wear then it doesn't matter!

Reese Witherspoon at the Golden Globes.Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger at the Golden Globes.Laura Prepon at the Golden Globes.Kate Beckinsale at the Golden Globes.Katie Holmes at the Golden Globes.Dakota Johnson at the Golden Globes.Amy Adams at the Golden GlobesAdam Levine and Behati Prinsloo at the Golden Globes.Jenna Dewan Tatum at the Golden Globes.Emily Blunt at the Golden Globes.Emma Stone at the Golden Globes.

*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments