Bourjois healthy mix serum gel foundation review

09:00:00

For the past few months I haven't been wearing foundation, I've just been focusing on wearing concealer and not much else. My skins been a bit problematic recently though and so I decided that I wanted to try a foundation that wasn't too heavy and still gave my skin room to breathe.
I've heard a lot about bourjois foundations and when I spotted this one in boots I decided that it would be worth testing it out! It retails at roughly £10 in most shops and from what I remember this one might have been on sale when I bought it.

The sticker that tells you the colour has come off of mine, and I don't remember what shade it was (I don't remember a lot do I) but I'm pretty certain it was Hale Clair and I've found that this colour is a perfect match for my face. I also use my real techniques buffing brush to blend this into my face and it works an absolute treat, I also find that if I'm having a particularly bad skin day it can be build-able for a heavy coverage. I've never been one for thick creamy foundations as I like to feel like my skin can breathe and isn't caked in makeup, this isn't helped by the fact I get quite an oily T-zone later in the day and so I don't want something that's going to look greasy on my face!




I've definitely found since using this product that my skin has a much healthier glow and just makes me look that bit more awake during the day, I've also found that a little goes a long way with this particular product so I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of this foundation and I can't wait to try more bourjois foundations, although I can tell this one is going to stay a firm favourite in my make up bag. I think you get what you pay for with this product and I think it will be the perfect foundation for summer time! 

What's your favourite foundation?







You Might Also Like

0 comments