Naked basics 2 review

09:00:00

I was an extremely lucky girl for Christmas, I got a lot of thoughtful and beautiful gifts and I am so greatful. One gift that I was SUPER excited about was something I had hinted at Adam to get me since it had been released and the man did good, because as soon as I saw a little rectangular present laying there I knew I had finally gotten my hands on the urban decay basics 2 palette. I still feel a little emotional about it now.

Left to Right: Skimp, Stark, Frisk, Cover, Primal and Undone
LOOK AT HOW BLOODY BEAUTIFUL IT IS. I genuinely felt a bit choked up looking at it because it is just such a wonderful little palette. If you aren't into your neutral shades then you'll probably look at this like its just another palette (like Adam did) but to me, it is like angels have crafted it themselves. Each shade is super pigmented and very wearable, I find that I can create both daytime and evening looks with this palette. I was concerned it wouldn't be very show stopping for evening looks, but this little beauty proved me wrong. I used skimp, cover, primal and undone and created such a good smokey eye; I was very proud of myself.
TOP- L-R: Skimp, Stark, Frisk, Cover
BOTTOM- L-R: Primal and Undone


I have to say that my favourite shades out of all the five are stark, frisk and primal as I use them basically everyday now. On their own or with some black winged liner and it just works and looks effortless.
It's the perfect travel size compared to my naked 3 palette and because of that it is becoming a very firm favourite of mine. For £22 I will definitely be purchasing this for myself again as I cannot be in a world without this palette.

Have you tried the urban decay basic palettes?


You Might Also Like

0 comments