A dream competition

05:30:00


If you have read my blog for a while, then you might remember last year, when the lovely people over at farfectch.com contacted me with an infographic they had compiled on blogger information,you can  still see that post here. I still love looking at the infographic as it’s all so helpful and interesting (and the design makes me swoon). So when they contacted me about a competition they are running and asked if I’d like to enter, I thought why not share it with you all as well? If you win though, I expect some sort of gift in return. I’m kidding obviously (definitely not kidding).

Farfetch are offering a competition that if you are the lucky winner, means that you’ll get a £2,500 shopping spree on their website and the best part of this is that the four friends you get to sign up will also win as well! So you and your friends will get to shop to your heart’s content, so everyone’s a winner. If you don’t win though, by signing up you’ll still get  10% off of your next order which is still a really nice offer. To enter it really is super simple; all you have to do is introduce four of your friends to Farfetch and get them to sign up at this link http://www.farfetch.com/refer-a-friend. So even if you aren't overly interested it’s still a great little competition to sign up to just for just for the fun of it.

Once you’re all signed up, you’ll receive your 10% off your next order, as will the friends that sign up and you and your friends will be automatically entered into the £2,500 prize giveaway! So it really is just as easy as entering your details and hoping for the best. The competition will start first thing tomorrow morning and finishes 9 am GMT on February 18th, so you better act fast!  I already know exactly what I’d get if I won, what would you treat yourself to?

*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments