Naked flushed review

13:20:00

I decided that after my last positive experience with urban decay (naked 3 is my my babe), I’d give one of their other products ago. That’s when I spotted the naked flushed palette. The palette comes in 3 different shades that are suitable for different skin tones, I personally didn't have a clue of what shade to go for. My boyfriend eventually convinced me to ask one of the counter ladies for help, and I’m glad I did because she was so so helpful! She looked at my face and told me that because I have warm toned skin with yellow undertones I’d be better suited to the 'streak' shade and she was definitely right.



The naked flushed palette contains a bronze, a highlight and a blush all of which are absolutely beautiful and perfect for my skin tone. You can get away with using them all separately or mixing them together and using them as one. I personally do both, some days I use the bronze and the highlight, the blush and the highlight, the blush and the bronzer or all 3 together; you can get away with a number of different options with this palette. I think urban decay have been really clever with this release as contouring has obviously been around for a long time, but it’s now starting to become really big with not just celebrities but with anyone brave enough to attempt it.
Personally, I’m a bit pants at it but I still attempt a slight contour without going too over the top and I really think that urban decay helps this work. I absolutely love the packaging. I find that the products do last me the day, although it does wear off by around about lunch time but that’s probably my own fault in not using a primer so I can’t really complain about that.


Although the photo above doesn't do the shades justice, I promise you they are absolutely stunning and you will just have to take my word for it!
I’d really recommend this product to make up lovers who want an everyday contour that’s not too dramatic, it’s especially good if you’re like me and struggle a bit to achieve the proper makeup artist contour. The colours are beautiful, the packaging is beautiful and I just really love it. Once again urban decay have created a product that its really high quality, it’s a higher budget product but it is definitely worth it!

Have you used Naked flushed? Or is there a different urban decay product that you love?

You Might Also Like

0 comments