Collection super size fat lash mascara review

14:02:00

I've not written a review post in a while and there are a few products at the moment I'm really keen to write about and this little gem is one of them. Collection is a really good drugstore make up brand in the UK, a few years back I didn't think it was going to do well... oh how wrong I was! There are quite a few of their products I use on a daily basis and this is now one of them!
 I'm quite fussy with mascaras in that I want something that looks fairly natural, I naturally have very long dark eyelashes so I don't necessarily NEED mascara. I want something that just adds a little extra something the what I already have, so if you look clump, thick and fake then you are not going to be finding yourself in my makeup bag! If I'm honest I'm not actually overly keen on the packaging, I don't really like the colour and the writing on the tube. I think it just looks a bit tacky and I think that it totally misleads the product itself which is fab. I think if collection did a less pre-teen packaging with their items and made it a bit sleeker then they'd be on to a serious winner because their products are A+++++.
 Now when you first look at the brush you probably think "oh, well it's not really anything special?" hold on a sec my friend. I for one like my bristles to be a little bit firmer so that I feel they don't hold all the clumpy bits of the product, but this wand works extremely well at separating all of my lashes whilst coating them evenly leaving a natural but extended finish.
Now you may not agree, but I think on my lashes it looks really natural and just very pretty. It's not over the top and that's what I love about it, I think it helps that you can constantly layer up which is great if your a girl that likes big thick lashes. However, the only thing with that is that it dries quite quickly so you might want to hurry a little in order to achieve the look!
I apologise for the bad brows, I'm attempting to grow them back a bit again (wish me luck!) and I also need to say sorry for my awkward claw hand in the first photo. I was having a battle with one furious eye twitch. I think that collection are on to a real winner with this product, it's a really cheap alternative to the higher end mascaras, but it does the job just as good! If you're like me and enjoy a good natural lash then this is the product for you. If not, then you should definitely check out some of their other products as they are amazing for the price.

Whats your favourite mascara?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your eyelashes look incredible with this mascara! I would have never guessed that a collection mascara could be that good! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I know, I was exactly the same of you but for the price it's definitely worth it! xx

      Delete
  2. I get fussy with Mascara's too, always trying new ones! great blog by the way...hope you can check my blog out sometime :-)
    http://beautywithstylee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet, I just followed you on bloglovin (-: x

      Delete