THANK YOU!

13:40:00


I recently got an email from BlogLovin which gave me the biggest grin ever! I've recently reached 75 followers on my blog and about 80+ on my profile and I’m honestly so happy that you all actually come back to read what I write and leave comments and you’re just interested in general and I appreciate it so much!
I've wanted to blog for a very long time and never felt like I could actually do it, but this has proven that I actually can and it’s not only thanks to myself but to all of you lovely people as well!
Although it may not seem like a huge deal it’s still great, yes it’s not hundreds upon hundreds of followers but it’s still such a wonderful feeling knowing that some of you actually like what I write. I've definitely been motivated to try even harder than I already am.

So yeah, just thanks to all of you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments