Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick by Kate Moss review

04:40:00

Well that tile's a bit of a mouthful... I've never been a big wearer of Rimmel, but the fact that I've been more and more interested in it recently is exciting because they have some seriously beautiful stuff. Like this lipstick by Kate Moss. I don't actually know the name of the shade, all I know is that it's shade 05. Sorry I can't be of more help guys.

First off, I'm sorry to say but I'm not overly keen on the package. It's not how it looks, but how it feels and the black looks nice itself although I think it looks a bit cheap and not in a good way. Now I don't know what it is about the feel I don't like but it almost feels like it's slightly waxy in a slight way and it just puts me off a bit. Now that is just my opinion, you may not agree! 
The product itself is actually really nice, it isn't amazing but it is nice. The formula is very smooth and buttery and goes on the lips like a treat and I really like that about this product, you get a nice even amount on the lips which is great. 
I was actually shocked by how bright the pink was, I was looking for something a bit more nude and more everyday wear and when I swatched it in the shop it didn't look quite this bright but I got in the car and put it on and was a bit taken a back. After seeing Anna over at ViviannaDoesMakeup with her bright pink lippy I felt much better about it and now I actually feel like it adds a little something to my make up when I wear it. 
As you can see from the photo above and the two below, depending on the light it does actually look fairly different. But I don't mind that too much anymore, it means I can wear it for everyday wear or wear it for a night out. Rimmel claim their lipsticks are infused with black diamonds to reflect light like never before, I agree with this as you can see with a flash it is very shimmery. I don't know if I actually like this though, I don't actually like shimmers a lot as I don't think they suit me too much, but they are growing on me! They are especially growing on me when I'm wearing this beautiful product!



You're looking at paying roughly about 6 pound for this lipstick, which compared to a lot of brands isn't actually all that bad. It's not that painful to give to the shop assistant and I think it has made me want to try more from the Kate Moss range.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have the Kate Moss 01 shade, which is a lovely red shade and it's my favourite lipstick. They are such good prices and long lasting. Need to get more from their range!

    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you, if they had a larger range it would make such a huge difference! x

      Delete