Rimmel London BB cream 9-in-1

04:57:00

So late last year I stopped wearing foundation, I just felt that by not wearing it I was giving my skin room to breathe and hopefully improve. So 6 months down the line I don't regret this decision at all, my skin feels lighter and all round more healthy. However, when I do have problem areas with my skin that concealer won't hide I want something a bit stronger but not a proper foundation. 
When I was shopping at the weekend with my boyfriend I spotted this little gem and thought "tinted moisturizer is always a gooden" I know a lot of bbloggers rave about tinted moisturizer and with it being summer and all I thought this would be great because it's so light. Also, it's 9-in-1 whats not to love?!

 So I introduce to you lovely people Rimmel's 9-in-1 BB cream.


 "Rimmel's 1st 9-in-1 skin perfecting super makeup 9 in 1 results: primes, moisturises pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect. Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless, 100% natural finish. SPF 25". So to start with, I actually agree with all of the above. If I'm honest when I read the back and it said all this amazing stuff I snorted a little, with the skin I can have on bad days I didn't believe that all of this was true. Maybe half, but not all of it. Boy was I wrong, it blurred and evened out any problem areas and any redness. At the moment I have a lot of scarring around my mouth and this beauty sorts that all right out!

 When I first put a few bits on my face (just a heads up, you don't need much at all!) I was worried it looked quite dark, but when I used the real techniques buffing brush and just blended it all out I was so shocked with how natural it actually looked. It match my skin tone so well as I have quite orange tones in my skin and I found this suited that to a T. It is so lightweight on my skin I actually forget I have anything but concealer on my face and it smells so fresh, like moisturizer (duh...) and sun cream, it may not be to everyone's tastes but I love it!

This is exactly what I've been looking for, it's affordable at around £6-7 and it's perfect for letting your skin just breathe, I imagine it could actually be quite good at building as well. The only criticism I would have is that the colour range is pretty poor as they do light and medium, so not much of a wide spectrum there Rimmel. I'll forgive you though for making my new lover.

Have you tried any BB creams? Whats been your favourite?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I do exactly the same - don't wear foundation but if I need a bit more cover than concealer, I throw a BB cream on there! I have been using the benefit big easy but probably won't repurchase. On the look out for a new one so will look out for this one! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I don't wear foundation anymore it's just too heavy! This is definitely one to try. oh really? you'd expect benefit to be good with that xx

      Delete