music to my ears #8

11:16:00

Adam Levine has and always will give me shivers. I cannot explain the burning love that I have for Maroon 5, I have loved them since I was about 7/8 and the fact that he is now going to be in a film gives me so much joy I want to punch myself in the head. They recently released this song "lost stars" from his new film Begin Again, this is actually the acoustic version. I knew I'd adore this one because his voice would be raw and beautiful and I was so write. I LOVE MAROON 5 AND I AM NOT ASHAMED.  The only thing is it isn't the full version, boo. 
The TV show Sunday Brunch always plays the clip of a song before and after an advert. This was on hear a few weeks ago before it got huge and oh my god, how amazing is Sia's voice?! It's so full of emotion and she's got a serious set of pipes on her. The dancer in the video is amazing and I can't believe she's only 11, I wasn't that cool at 11. There isn't anything about this song or this video that I don't like.  
I've got to admit I've never really been into the Ed Sheeran hype, I think he comes across like a nice guy but I've always just been a bit 'meh' about him. I thought I'd give his new album a listen just to have a look what the fuss about and oh my god it's so good! I found a lot of his old stuff was really same-y, this album he's actually done a range of stuff and shown his range which has really impressed me. This is probably one of my favourite songs on the album and I also really love Don't. The fact they film this video at different places is a really nice touch as well.
I've still not seen the fault in our stars, and I know it's going to emotionally ruin me. The soundtrack to the film is equally beautiful and Birdy has contributed with some really special songs. This song and her song Tee Shirt fill me with all the feels physically possible.

This is a song I really didn't expect to like, there is anything over amazing about it but oh good god is it catchy. I find myself belting it out seriously loud, I am apparently a one (wo)man band. I personally think I give them a run for their money, no in all seriousness it's an okay song but is very catchy and just really fun as well. 

what songs are you loving this month?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Some good songs featured, I absolutely LOVE Sia! She's the biggest babe ever!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my boyfriend download her album for me and it's absolutely beautiful! She reminds me a lot of Paloma Faith :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I've just seen that you are from Suffolk! Me too! I'm Lowestoft, where are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, that's awesome! Finally another Suffolk Blogger! I live near Ipswich lovely :) x

      Delete
    2. Yeah, not many of us is there! I went to college in Ipswich, ohh we're blogging neighbours! haha xx

      Delete
    3. No not at all, I know maybe one other person. I know how exciting haha! Oh really? What one did you go to? xx

      Delete