Holiday wishlist

05:50:00

I actually go on holiday with my boyfriend in 43 and I am so so excited to sit on the beach and just relax! However, saying that I'm really not actually that prepared and still have so many things that I should really buy and so I thought I'd do a wishlist of some things that I need (want) for my holiday!


The first thing I chose was this beautiful dress from H&M, the material looks really light and I think this would be perfect for the day or the evening as you wouldn't get to hot. It's very simple but could easily be dressed up for the evening with some wedges and accessories and then in the day with some sandals it would work either way! Next are just some plain ripped shorts, I think in the summer its good to just have some plain denim shorts as you can wear them with anything. I love the light denim of these particular shorts and think they have that really cool summer/festival vibe about them.

Next is this watermelon bucket back, I absolutely adore this bag and think it would be perfect for the beach. It's not huge, but it's a good enough size to fit everything in that you need for a day out and the print is just really bright and quirky. Another fruit based item is these pineapple print shorts, I like that these are just normal material shorts and not denim so would feel that bit looser and comfier. I'd probably wear them with some sandals and just a plain white cami or something like that, they are just really modern and cute and I love them. 

Last year I constantly wore my gladiator heels on holiday, they were comfy and I even wore them for nights out. It meant I was comfy and still looked like I'd made an effort, I think these ones are slightly more classy and I love the gold detail they have. Next are just another pair of shorts that you could wear with anything and everything. I always struggle with bikinis, I either don't like their look or they don't fit me properly in certain areas. This giraffe print is so cute and it's actually one that I really like the look of, it's not too over the top but is still a bit different and not just plain. Next is this gorgeous orange floral strappy top, oranges are like the new red this year and are big in the cosmetics world and I think orange is making a big reappearance in fashion as well and this top is no exception. I also think this top would look create with a fabulous tan!

Next is another pair of gladiator shoes to wear but these ones are a more casual brown and just look super cute. Another bikini I went for is this beautiful red textured bandeau bikini from river island, it's very striking in the colour and the style of it and I absolutely love it. I think this is a style that a lot of people could get away with, I genuinely need this one in my life. The next item I went for is a coral/pinky wrap skirt, I wasn't too sure this one, but I think the style of this is what persuaded me that I would love to have this in my wardrobe. 

The last bikini I went for is this deep purple one, I think it's really different compared to a lot of bikinis and I think it's going to be a style that a lot of people go for this year. I think what really drew me to this was the colour, its so stunning and such a lovely shade of purple. Lastly is this gorgeous lace skater dress, I think its absolutely stunning and I think they style and the fit would look great because I'm quite short and find a lot of dresses don't look right on me. I feel this would be a great addition to my wardrobe!

What are some of your summer staples?
*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

2 comments