music to my ears #9

12:08:00





With August being my birthday month it has been a very VERY hectic time, so I haven't posted for quite a while again unfortunately. I'm sorry to everyone who actually keeps up with my blog I feel super super happy! So what better way to kick start my blogging life then some of my favourite music that I've been listening to at the moment. George Ezra is probably one of my absolute favourite artists right now, his voice is so stunning and full of soul and I genuinely see him getting really big in the music world. Obviously Troye is on here because his single is actually so much better than I thought it would be! He has such a huge fan base that I didn't know whether people were being honest about the music or just because they love Troye, and I was so so impressed with the single and I keep finding myself singing along to it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments