Autumn Wishlist

11:10:00


It's slowly becoming colder and colder as the days go on and as much as I don't like to admit it, autumn is basically here now. So I felt it was prime time to do a little wishlist on some pieces I'd like for the colder days ahead! 
First off is this beautiful grey jersey top from H&M, it just looks very comfortable and like the type of thing I could just curl up in on the weekends to do shopping and other casual stuff. Paired with some dark blue jeans and some boots its just your typical autumn-y look, I loves it a lot! The next item is of course a tartan scarf, it was on my wishlist last year and its back with a vengeance. I didn't get one last year and I need one in my life this year, I especially love this one because the shades are a lot darker than most tartan I've seen and I really love dark reds and greens as they just shout autumn to me!

I thought I'd include a few make up pieces in this that really stood out to me. First was this cute little blush from topshop, its very warm toned and looks like the type of blush that would add a lot of natural colour to the face without looking too over the top and I always enjoy adding a slight burst of colour into my usual monochrome style. I also added a maroon strappy top to the wishlist, because a girl can never have too many of these babies in her wardrobe. I promise you that! The next make up item I found was this beautiful deep purple nail polish from topshop again, what makes this bad boy even better is that its a matte polish. It won't beat matte black, but I imagine it being VERY close. I tend to wear all black when I go on nights out, so I like to find ways to infuse a bit of colour. This is usually done with lips and nails and although I wouldn't wear a purple lip, I think this nail varnish would look fab.  Lastly is this gem of a coat, I'm undecided whether I could pull it off or not but it is just so gorgeous that I would try my hardest to pull it off. I think they just look so classy and effortlessly cool and I'm always very jealous of anyone who can pull them off with ease.

So that's my wishlist! Have you guys got anything that you physically need this Autumn? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments