My life this month #7

12:00:00


August was my birthday month, which meant that it was a bit full on and it just felt like I was constantly busy which wasn't necessarily a bad thing! Towards the beginning of the month it was actually my 19th birthday, I personally don't really like birthdays but this was a very very lovely birthday for me. The first photo is of the beautiful flowers Adam got me for my birthday, they were absolutely stunning and just one of the gifts Adam got me; he and my family well and truly spoilt me that day and I was very thankful for them all.

The second photo is from when I had a night out with all my nearest and dearest for my birthday. I was very very drunk that night, as was everyone and it was probably one of my favourite nights out ever. Having a night out with so many people that I love was really fab and it made me realize how great some of the friends I have are. The third photo is from ALS bucket challenge, it was very cold but it's for such a good cause! The photo below is from Adam's granddad's birthday, which was such a cute night with all his family, and they bought out candles and I love candles so it was the perfect picture moment really.

On the last weekend of August myself and Adam went to London to visit my dad for the day; we just went and sat in covent garden for the whole day and watched all the street performers. We then went for some absolutely amazing Italian which was so good, I still dream about getting some more chicken and pasta... and wine... When we got home later that night and went to see two of our good friends Chloe and Tom for a few drinks and a games and I just enjoyed sitting and relaxing with all of my lovelies, although I was so tired after the day we had in London, I'm shocked I was still functioning!

I hope you all had the best August! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments