The best of the Emmy's 2014

13:33:00

Although the Emmy's was already a few weeks ago, I just had to post my favourite outfits from the night as so many of them were absolutely stunning. I just keep looking back through them and thinking how beautiful they all looked, and so without going into too much of a ramble these are some of my best dressed from the Emmy's 2014!
Red alert! Claire Danes sported a stunning lace gown with sheer back at the eventGoing solo: Sofia arrived at the Nokia Theatre without her new boyfriend Joe Manganiello

Claire Danes is probably one of my absolute favourites, this dress is just perfect and everything about her is perfect I just think she is absolutely stunning and she looks so wonderful. The bright red of the dress works so well with her deep red lips and I like how low key she's gone with her hair put pinned it out of he way because she has such a beautiful face. Can you tell I'm a fan..?  Then Sofia just looks like her normal self, sexy and wonderful as per usual, but would you really expect anything else from her, seriously?
Time to shine: Orange Is The New Black star Taylor Schilling - who has been nominated for lead actress in a comedy series - looked flawless in a flowing cream dressThe dark side: Natasha Lyonne
I'm sorry but for me, Orange is the new black absolutely stole the show for me. Each and every single one of them looked wonderful and I obviously couldn't include them all because this would just go on forever. Taylor's dress reminds me of something that should be in The Great Gatsby or something from that era and it works to well on her and that earring cuff is fierce and I laaaav it. Natasha is another OITNB star who I think looks wonderful and she looks A LOT different to her character on the show, she looks so lady like and I love the deep navy colour of the dress. It's very her.
The dark side: Mad Men star Jessica Pare looked sophisticated in a sleek pencil skirt, Debra Messing wore a gown with cut out details and Natasha Lyonne looked lovely in laceTurning every head: Laura may not be up for an award at the ceremony, but she made sure she got noticed thanks to her gown

Just look at Natalie Dormer, if she isn't just your image of the perfect star then you are wrong. She rocks the rocker look perfectly and I think if it were anyone else it wouldn't work, but because it's her all the perfect components are there and she looks fabulous. Now, Laura Prepon.. I'm still not fully sure about the dress but I love her so much that I don't care. She is probably one of my biggest girl crushes EVER, I just love her so much she is a god among men. However, her hair and make up are truly what I'd imagine for Laura and she just completely aced it. 

Pretty in prom dresses: Dascha Polanco (L) and Natasha Lyonne looked gorgeous in their gownsHeidi Klum
Again, another beautiful member of OITNB. Look at how pretty Dascha looks, she just looks pretty when I look at her I just want to say "aww" and hug her because she looks so sweet and lovely. She just looks like a princess really, whether that's the look she was going for or not I have no idea but I absolutely love it! And then Heidi Klum just looks like the queen bee she is, I literally want to bow down to her because she is royalty and the fact she looks so fab in such a simple dress proves that point. 

Dream in cream: Lucy Liu wore a Lucy Lui Zac Posen dress and Jimmy Choo clutch while Katherine Heigl sported the same colour in satin
Look at Miss Lucy Lui, this was one of the dresses I wasn't 100% sure on when I first looked at them all. Out of them all I was just a bit indifferent about this particular dress; Lucy's hair and face looked timeless and just so Lucy, but the dress was something that I just didn't know how I felt. The more I look at it though, the more I do like it.
She's a winner in the fashion stakes: Joanne may not have picked up a gong on the night but she still managed to wow on the red carpetWhat would Lord Crawley say? Michelle Dockery and Joanne Froggatt both opted for backless dresses at the Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Monday night
Now look at these Downton beauties, they are absolutely stunning. I feel like they both went for dresses that they wanted to go for and I think they smashed it. Especially Joanne, I think the pale vanilla colour of the dress looks absolutely flawless with her hair and make up she looks sultry and just like she's genuinely enjoying herself. Then you've got Michelle, who just oozes class and grace as she always does so there isn't much else I can say other!
Dapper: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau , Matt Bomer, Kit Harrington and Liev Schreiber all looked stylish in suits
Dapper: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau , Matt BomerDapper: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau , Matt Bomer, Kit Harrington and Liev Schreiber all looked stylish in suits
Kit Harrington, Matt Bomer and Liev Schreiber were my best dressed males of the event and although I don't know about suits because I suck, I think they all look super duper dapper and very handsome.

Coordinating: Adam Levine arrived with new wife Behati Prinsloo who looked stunning in Prada
My best dressed couple 100000% is Adam Levine (a god in a mans body) and his new wire Behati. I want them to have children now, because CAN YOU IMAGINE THEM?! They will make the perfect children, they will actually be chiseled by the gods. Anyway, how cool do they look together? They even match and everything which is just wonderful and super cute. Adam of course had to be Adam and wear some glasses to jazz the whole affair up (you go Adam) ,but Behati keeps the class high for both of them.

I'm sorry this has been such a long post, I hope it isn't too boring! Who were your favourite dressed celebs?

*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments