My life this month #6

03:25:00

I'm a little bit ashamed to say this is the July segment, I usually do this a lot earlier in the month but there were so many other posts that I really wanted to do. So now is a perfect time for this! Then obviously August will be earlier next month (hopefully...) ANYWAY here are a few little snaps.

So the first photo for July is a bit of a weird one, it's about cat calling which if you've ever experienced you will know its really not a nice thing to have happen. I actually recently told people at work that I won't walk alone anywhere without headphones because I hate people shouting comments at me and beeping at me, which is sad when you think about it. So when I saw this photo it made me laugh, but its also true (apart from calling your cat isn't really a thing, unless you're into that) but the whole point is that cat calling just shouldn't happen to anyone and I agree! Next is a picture of the dessert I had when I went out with my family for a meal the day after my Nan's funeral, it was amazing and probably one of the best meals I have ever had in my life.

I was laying in bed one night and just as I was drifting off to sleep and I saw how beautiful the sky looked and I had to get out of bed and take a picture because I'm addicted to Instagram, no shame. I also went out with a few of my closest pals for my beautiful friend Chloe's 19th birthday and it was a great night of seeing all my friends again, it's nice that with all of us doing our own things we still meet up and see each other. It means a lot too me.

This is such a small post, but I hope you all enjoyed it either way! I hope you all had a fab July and an even better August. xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments