I'M BACK (...sort of)

14:16:00


Hiiiiiiiii,
so it's been a while hasn't it? I've got to apologize, because if you read my last post (around this time last year...) I said that I was going to try and start posting again. Well, that clearly didn't happen did it.

This past year has been INSANE.
There's been a few ups and many downs and things have completely changed in my life, I almost feel like I'd taken 3 step forward and now I've taken about 10 steps back. I'm not ready to explain in detail what these changes have been, but I'm sure I'll explain in another post at some point.

The fact that so many things in my life have changed has made me feel like taking up my blog again would really help me express and use my energy in a more productive way. So this is me, apologizing for disappearing and asking you all to forgive me and bear with me while I return to something I love to do.

It'll be a slow process, but I'm excited to get back into the blogging community that I love so much.
Speak to you all soon!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments