A little 2016 catch up

10:38:00

I thought that as I haven't blogged at all this year I'd give you all a bit of a catch up as to whats been going on in my life, and then give a few facts about myself for any of you that might be new to my blog!

2016 so far has involved: 1 hen do, 3 weddings, my 21st birthday and a joint birthday party, another holiday to Greece, 1 mini holiday to Paris, a festival, many MANY nights out, seeing Adele and Coldplay live, starting my degree and a number of other little occasions and days out with friends.

My 21st birthday party was brilliant and everyone had an amazing time and going to Greece again after last year was lovely. After visiting Rhodes last year we decided to try out a different area of Greece and settled on Crete which was equally as beautiful as all the other areas of Greece I'd previously visited and I'd definitely recommend to everyone!

A small collage of a few things I've been up to in 2016!



After deciding to give university a miss and get a job straight away instead when I finished college, I slowly started to realise that I actually did really want to get a degree and that was the whole reason I went to sixth form. I've always wanted to teach English and so at the beginning of this year, I finally decided that I wanted to start working towards my English degree, so since the beginning of this year I've been working towards that part time through the open university!

For any of you that are new to my blog or began following me whilst I was M.I.A, have 10 facts about me that you may or may not know.

  1. I've never liked my name, but I love my middle name which is why my blog and all my usernames on social media platforms is AshleighRhiane. 
  2. I have a huge phobia of all insects. It doesn't matter how big or small they are, how many legs they have and whether or not they can fly. They all terrify me.
  3. I was in choir for around 8 years and sometimes I really miss it.
  4. I got my ears pierced at 14-15 by my friend, she used 2 safety pins... it wasn't pretty...
  5. When I'm really sad, I listen to Disney music. It always helps.
  6. If I could speak any other language, I'd choose Swedish. I've always loved how it looks and sounds, its amazing!
  7. When I was 6 I wanted to be an archaeologist, I was a strange child. 
  8.  A French man was impressed with how much wine I could drink. If that's not impressive then I don't know what is. 
  9. So far I've been to Spain 3 times, Greece 2 times, Turkey 2 times, America, Paris and Portugal and there are still so many different places I want to see!
  10. I've always wanted to be a Disneyland princess, but then I found out I'm not tall enough.I'm still not over it...
So that's as much as I can catch you up right now, thanks to those who read my blog and stuck round! I'm going to try and keep a bit more up-to-date now I promise.

xoxo















You Might Also Like

0 comments