Hairspiration

05:22:00

Audra Tong At Salon Republic - Los Angeles, CA, United States. Dimensional brunette: 30 Look Sexy Hairstyles With Bangs | http://stylishwife.com/2015/06/look-sexy-hairstyles-with-bangs.html:
warm cocoa brunette highlights: Hair color ideas for long hair:

In the past I've constantly changed my hair; I've been blonde, black, purple, red and now I like to try and keep my hair colour as close to my natural colour as possible. I do still love a good ombre and balayage though, so I'm always looking out for different shades that I could go that would still be close to my natural hair.

I feel that as we get into the colder months, warmer tones in brunette hair look awesome and I want to be on that band wagon. I also have quite warm/ yellow toned skin which I think is emphasised by warm blonde and brunette tones in hair, don't get my wrong; I currently have quite light shades of brunette and blonde in my hair which I love. I'd like a change though (when don't I want a change though!). 

I also haven't had short hair in years, and if I was feeling brave enough I'd love to rock shorter hair and bring back a blunt fringe. However, I've been growing my hair for years and so the idea of cutting off all that effort I've put in breaks my heart. So maybe one day soon I'll put on my big girl pants and take the chop, it's unlikely though...

Do you fancy a change with your hair? If you could do anything with your hair, what would you do?

*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments