Autumn Wishlist

07:55:00


Back when I used to blog, one of my favourite post's to write was a seasonal wishlist. So when I decided to start blogging again I was already thinking of what items I'd seen recently that gave me all the feels. 

With the temperatures dropping and the evenings getting darker quicker, knitwear is ALWAYS needed. So when I saw this hat I knew that I needed it in my life, with it being two of my favourite colours it instantly appealed to me and I definitely think that the next time I'm in town I'll be keeping an eye out for it. I've been looking for a new bag for a while, but I'm really fussy with bags so usually find a reason that I don't want it. However, with this satchel I can't find anything about it that I don't want. It's absolutely beautiful and the perfect size for me to fit everything I need into it but not big enough to just fill with any old rubbish. 
I love over sized shirts, give me an over sized shirt and a pair of leggings and I'm in my element. I don't really tend to wear blue that much, but I'd make an exception for this beauty.

I have well and truly fallen for these boots, I recently bought some black boots (again I absolutely love them) but they aren't the right material for this weather. With this pair being fake leather they'd be perfect for rainy days and I just think they look sturdy and perfect for this autumn weather. 
Usually by this time in the year I would have bought about 6 jumpers, so far I've bought none and I'm super proud of myself. However, I saw this one and even though it's not the usual colour I'd go for I still really like it and could definitely see myself in it.
Lastly is this beautiful iPhone case. I'm always buying cases for my phone, it's something I love buying even when I know I shouldn't. I can guarantee the next time I'm in town if I spot this little beauty I'll definitely be slipping it into my shopping basket...

Have you spotted anything recently that you need for the summer months?

*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments