Hello stranger

09:48:00

It feels so weird to be sat writing this post, I've been unsure what to do with my blog for a while now. It started out that I just took some time off from blogging to concentrate on myself and my mental health and just life in general and then as time went by I was just more and more busy and didn't have the time to just sit down and write like I used to.

Now we're 5 months down the line and I'm finally back! I don't know how many of you actually religious read my blog or even noticed my disappearance, but whether you did or not I'm still sorry for falling of the face of the earth without saying something. I did actually feel really bad about it, and I was in half a mind whether to delete my blog or not because it had been so unloved and uncared for and it made me feel so guilty. Then I thought of all the time and effort and fun I had putting into my blog and how its like my little online child and I wanted to try and get that back in a sense.

So for now, I won't be posting as often as I used. It'll be the occasional post here and there for now but hopefully when I'm back in the swing of things I'll get the love back for writing and sharing my thoughts and everything else that springs to mind with you guys.

Just a quick catch-up, I'm still working for the same company and it's still going well. I'm still battling with my mental health, but I now find it easier to talk about it and the biggest thing is that I moved!

Adam and I have finally gotten a place of our own, and even though I still miss my family it's amazing to start building a life with Adam. Which I've wanted for a long time.

So yeah, that's about it. Please don't hate me and if you have still followed me after all this time and not left, then I love you and you are fabulous xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on moving out and getting a place of your own!

    Good to see you back, it sounds like you needed the time off for yourself. xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!

      I definitely did, I'm hoping I'll be able to get back into the swing of things soon xx

      Delete