A spring wishlist

12:00:00


I thought it was about time that I put up a spring wishlist, because I've seen so many cute things that I absolutely love and think would be perfect for the spring. Spring in the UK is frustrating because some days it's absolutely freezing and some days it's absolutely boiling so really you can never actually know how the weather is going to be. For that reason you have to be fairly tactical with what to wear. 

There is a lot of black and white in this wishlist, so I apologise if you prefer coloured clothing, but this is just what appeals to me! I don't really shop at River Island, but I love this top. It's a lovely grey colour but it just looks really slouchy and comfy, it also would mean you look like you're making a bit of an effort because it's not completely casual you could easily jazz it up with some heels. The sandals are basically identical to a white pair I own, but this mint greet is just so beautiful. I love pastels but find that they aren't the best looking colours for me, but I think these shoes would add a nice bit of colour to my usually all black outfits. I have wanted some half frame tortoiseshell glasses for SO LONG and I just keep lusting after some. I've recently bought some over-sized round ones that I love, but nothing will ever stop the need I have for these sunglasses. I will need to invest in some before my holiday (or possibly before big weekend...). 

These paisley trousers are just life, they are so so beautiful and I need them in my life right now and I promise I would never take them off ever. They are monochrome loveliness. I've never really owned a watch properly, not one that I can wear like all day everyday and I just fell a little bit in love with this Olivia Burton dusty pink one, it's so pretty and delicate and I think watches always look so nice in an outfit (that is probably really weird).

I love orange- red shades for spring/summer I think they are absolutely beautiful and I'm slowly becoming more confident in wearing red lips. I think if you don't think you'll suit red lips to go for a more orange toned red as it just looks a bit less in your face. Lastly, is this beautiful little number from my favourite shop. I think it would look amazing with either some sandals or some little ankle boots or anything really, I just love it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments