Bourjois Bronzing Review

09:00:00

I've nearly run out of my Urban Decay flushed palette which I reviewed on my blog here, and so I've been on the hunt for a new highlighter, bronzer and blush. So far I'm still looking for a highlighter, but I've managed to get the other two and they are absolute dynamite!



 As you can see from the above photo I decided to go for the Bourjois bronzing powder, and so far I am so impressed with how much I love it. It's absolutely brilliant! I love the shade it's so warm and looks very natural and it's a lot less shimmery than my Urban Decay one so it looks much more natural on my skins and although I was really worried it was going to be too dark, it works so well and blends like a dream. It also smells absolutely amazing, I cannot get over the smell! Whenever I'm using it I force Adam to smell it because I love it so much.

I wasn't sure how I would feel about the cardboard container as I was worried it would get quite battered up in my make up bag, but so far there hasn't actually been any problems with the packaging which is a huge plus and I actually really like the packaging. I can see why some people probably don't, but I love it. As you can see in the photo above it does appear to be quite dark, but I promise its not that noticeable! It just gives a really natural gorgeous glow.


It retails for about £7/£8 in the UK which isn't really that bad, I didn't think it was too bad anyway but maybe I'm wrong. I'd definitely purchase it again because for the price you get your money's worth and I just love it so much!!

Have you used Bourjois bronzing powder before?

You Might Also Like

0 comments